Venue Marketing Solutions
Easy Street Limited has the expertise and experience to create a targeted public image for your venue!
Easy Street Limited has the expertise and experience to create a targeted public image for your venue.
Creating the right visual image and tone in marketing a venue, is as important an element of success, as actual operations – particularly when an existing venue is under new management or undergoing change. Easy Street Limited has the expertise and experience to create a targeted public image for your venue.
How do you activate your venue asset and maximise utilisation and event attendances?
Venue marketing can be a complex task requiring extensive knowledge of traditional and cutting edge marketing channels and strategies. As a venue owner you have several key markets to attract however the two most important are actual venue hirers and then venue guests / visitors. Both these crucial markets require specific marketing processes and expertise. As an actual on-the-ground venue manager and operator, Easy Street Limited has developed a range of proven, effective marketing solutions that will ensure your venue is the place to stage and attend an event. Our solutions are designed with efficiency in mind so where possible basic marketing functions are systemised and structured to reduce administration time and improve accuracy. Our marketing solutions engage audiences and turn venue visitors into venue fans whilst building overall venue utilisation. As all venues are unique there is no off the shelf marketing solution – however some of our key marketing strategy elements include:
- Venue brand image development
- Graphic Design / Venue Logo Design
- Venue Collateral Design
- External Marketing Strategies
- Experiential Venue Events – (E.g. Open Days / Public events and concerts)
- Website Design, Build and Maintenance / Search Engine Optimisation
- Direct Marketing via Opt-in Campaigns (eg: SMS / E-zines, etc)
- Social Media Interfaces to Build Venue and Event Awareness (eg: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Database Management to build Solid Data Metrics with Guest Profiles and Preferred Activities.
- Channel Marketing Strategies through Key Venue Hirers. (eg: Concert Promoters / Conference and Event Management Companies / Caterers etc.)
- and much more….